5.22.2012

maybe

This little song/video has gone VIRAL with my work possee. One day a while back while at baseball practice Chloe grabbed my phone and wanted to watch videos. I thought "she'll like this because it has Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber in it" so I turned it on for her. Little did I know that this song would become her life.

That night she HAD to make her own video. Being the Dance Mom (another story/another time) I am, obliged. The best part is that an unsuspecting big brother just happens to walk by and just jump in the video as if it was planned.

All this results in total awesomeness. Sorry for the total UNawesomeness on the video producers part. Just turn your head to the side and deal. It's worth it.
Where you think you're going baby? JK. Thanks for watching. Hope you don't think I'm crazy!
a|m

No comments:

Post a Comment